Monday, October 3, 2016

Commit & Persist w/#terimiyahirabeauty

Teri Miyahira, you read my mind. I don't know how she knew it, but she did. I've been wanting some new makeup brushes (she already teased me with a new No. 02 Medium Multi Brush that I posted on Instagram last week; it's currently available for purchase on her site), as well as a fun purple eye color to add to my makeup collection. You can see in the photo above that my wish was granted in the latest Teri Miyahira Beauty Box (you can find out what was in the previous boxes here, here and here).

Just look at these lovely cruelty-free, vegan makeup brushes with their soft and fluffy Taklon bristles, rose gold aluminum ferrules and white lacquer wooden handles. This 4-piece set includes the No. 07 Angled Brush (for bronzer, blush and highlighter application), No. 09 Eye Pencil Brush (to define the crease, smudge eyeliner and/or apply eyeshadow to the lower lash line), No. 10 Medium Eye Blending Brush (an all-in-one eye lid/crease application and blending tool) and No. 15 Smoky Eyeliner Brush (to smoke out the lower lash line with eyeshadow or apply gel eyeliner to the top lashes); all the tools you need to have fun with the other two items in the box.

Also in the September 2016 Teri Miyahira Beauty Box is this 100% natural, vegan and cruelty-free Pressed Powder Blush in Aspire, which comes in this slim and sleek compact that fits in your pocket. It applies beautifully with the No. 07 Angled Brush (don't you love how everything in these boxes are meant to work together?).

It's the perfect pink for fall. It brightens up my face, which is starting to lose its summer glow, and it looks fabulous with that purple eyeshadow I mentioned earlier.

The 100% natural, vegan and cruelty-free Pressed Eyeshadow really is a dream, hence the name Dream, and works well with the other three brushes. Personally, I love to apply it on my lash line, using the No. 15 Smoky Eyeliner Brush, for a subtle look that still makes my blue eyes pop.

This is the exact deep, vibrant shade of purple that my eyes have been dreaming about wearing. It's has a slight shimmer that makes my eyes sparkle. It's also buildable, giving you the option to either apply it softly or create a bold look.

Here's a swatch of Dream, applied with the No. 15 Smoky Eyeliner Brush, alongside a No. 07 Angled Brush stroke of Aspire. It's like they were made for each other.

I snapped a quick pic of me wearing Dream on my lash line, as eyeliner. No surprise, I'm also wearing the Aspire blush. It's so pretty.

Did you get this Teri Miyahira Beauty Box? Let me know your thoughts on Twitter at @Rawdorable and/or Instagram (also @Rawdorable).

* Although Teri Miyahira sent me this beauty box, all opinions are my own :)